office-plants said: Happy Go Sucky Fucky by Die Antwoord would be a good work out some, it's faster than I Fink U Freeky.
That is a great song, one of my favorites off Donker Mag, which is a great album too. Thanks for the reply!
I’m looking for some new workout musak for
if when I start back to working out. So I thought I’d turn to my reader (yes, I’m talking to you). If you have a workout playlist you dig, go to it, hit shuffle and, if you would please, share your first 10 random songs that play. For example purposes, I’ll go first:
1. American Jesus - Bad Religion
2. I Fink U Freaky - Die Antwoord
3. Treat Me Like Your Mother - The Dead Weather
4. Swamp Song - Heartless Bastards
5. 2x4 - Blind Melon
6. That’s My Bitch - Jay-Z & Kanye West
7. Sex Type Thing - Stone Temple Pilots
8. Verse Chorus Verse - Nirvana
9. Starstruck - Lady Gaga
10. Mobscene - Marilyn Manson
Hopefully we’ll all get some new stuff to listen to when we’re killing it.
The interwebs are on FIRE with this six picture thing, so being the sheep/lemming that I am, here we go:
(Note: some of these pictures are selfies done with an actual camera, not a cell phone. Yes, I’m that old.)
1. December ‘08 - I used to put together a compilation of what I listened to for that year, not necessarily the best of the year, but what I listened to. Like a kind of musical year in review. This was the photo for the back cover of my 2008 CD. I like the old school headphones and smoke in the beard.
2. August ‘09 - Touching myself at the bean in Chicago. Merle and I were in town for the Pearl Jam shows. LOVE Chicago.
3. May ‘12 - On I-29 South to Kansas City for the Do Life 5K. I got up at like 5:30, drove down in my running clothes, ran, and then drove back home. Also, the night before this picture is when I started this blog.
4. July ‘12 - Merle and I at the Color Run in Council Bluffs, IA. Her first 5K. She’s the bomb.
5. February ‘13 - B and I at Disney in Florida. Such a great trip and I really love this picture of the both of us. (Technically it’s not a selfie, but it’s my post so EFF off.)
6. March ‘13 - Me trying to do my best Opie from SOA. Beard game is strong in this one.
No. For the THIRD and final time, NO. I don’t want any of your fucking birthday cookies. Yes, they look very delicious, but it’s 8:23 in the fucking morning for the love of pants. Oh, and walking away and then coming back 45 seconds later won’t change my mind either.